Ashwagandha drives at the level of the overall body by helping maintain balance in the body substance and better results in the human body system.
The Ashwagandha plant is a small shrub with yellow flowers that’s native to India and that grows to about two feet in height.
The main phytochemical constituents are withanolides which triterpene lactones, withaferin A, alkaloid, steroidal lactones, tropine.
In Ashwagandha 41-withanolides, 10-alkaloids and numerous sitoindosides have been isolated.
Benefits of Ashwagandha
Ashwagandha study in medical:-
- In one study ovarian tumours treated with Ashwagandha alone or in combination with an anti-drug had a 75-85% reduction in tumour growth. The treatment also decreases the breadth of cancer to other organs.
- In another study in chronically stressed adults, those who supplement with Ashwagandha had a significantly greater reduction in cortisol, compared to the control group.
- In another seven-week study, 89% of people who took Ashwagandha reported a reduction in anxiety.
- One study, men who took Ashwagandha for stress experienced higher antioxidant levels and better sperm quality. After three months of treatment, 18% of the men’s partners become pregnant.
- In one study a safe and effective a safe and effective dosage for Ashwagandha healthy men who took 760-1,150 Ashwagandha roots per day gained muscle strength after 30 days.