Benefits of Black Pepper
The research report on Black Pepper:-
- In one study ovarian tumours treated with Ashwagandha alone or in combination with an anti-drug had a 75-85% reduction in tumour growth. The treatment also decreases the breadth of cancer to other organs.
- In another study in chronically stressed adults, those who supplement with Ashwagandha had a significantly greater reduction in cortisol, compared to the control group.
- In another seven-week study, 89% of people who took Ashwagandha reported a reduction in anxiety.
- One study, men who took Ashwagandha for stress experienced higher antioxidant levels and better sperm quality. After three months of treatment, 18% of the men’s partners become pregnant.
- In one study a safe and effective a safe and effective dosage for Ashwagandha healthy men who took 760-1,150 Ashwagandha roots per day gained muscle strength after 30 days.